Permanent and Transitional Housing
Who we are
- Our permanent supportive housing programs provide housing at a subsidized rate for individuals with a diagnosed mental illness. We provide in-home case management services to help clients maintain their housing and become healthy and active members in the community. Our goal is to ensure not only independent living, but also decreased hospitalization and stabilized mental health.
- Our transitional housing currently provides 6 beds for men and women who are living with a mental health diagnosis. Clients stay for 90 days and are taught life skills and given accessibility and assistance with resources to live within the community independently.
What we offer
- Assistance securing permanent housing
- Resource guidance and assistance
- Financial support and management
- Counseling for budgeting, socialization, goal setting and more
Who we serve
We serve individuals with a mental health diagnosis. Our PSH programs are strictly by referral of the Central Louisiana Homeless Coalition, while the 811-PRA program allows for anyone on Medicaid to apply. Email or call our office to set up an appointment or to receive more information regarding our services.